Here I am sharing very basic and simple step of deployment of package in SQL Server which are as follows:-
1. Create package-using BIDS.
2. Right click on the solution in BIDS and select property.
3. Set true second option that is CearteDeploymentUtility in property window.
4. You can also change the path of package to change the 3rd property in property windows.
5. Go the stored location of package, and open the Bin folder, and into open the deployment folder (C:\ssisdeployement\ssisdeployement\bin\Deployment) where you will get the two files one is .dtsx and second is .manifest extension files.
6. Run the manifest file and select the storage type of file system; choose the path of package (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Packages\ssisdeployement). We can select the file system or SQL database itself. Next and finish it.
7. Now open the deployed location of the package (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Packages\ssisdeployement) and run it, and set the source server connection and target server connection.
8. Open SSMS and SSIS in SQL Server.
9. Open stored package navigate it and right click on the package and select configuration manager, select the used connection and
10. Run the package. And see the result in SSMS
11. If you want to run package in scheduled time, we need to create a job and can schedule the package in SQL Agent.