RDBMS and DBMS:-
1. RDBMS DBMS + Referential Integrity
2. An RDBMS is one that follows 12 rules of CODD.
· In DBMS no relationship concept
· It supports Single User only
· It treats Data as Files internally
· It supports 3 rules of E.F.CODD out off 12 rules
· It requires low Software and Hardware Requirements.
· FoxPro, IMS are Examples
· It is used to establish the relationship concept between Two database objects, i.e, tables
· It supports multiple users
· It treats data as Tables internally
· It supports minimum 6 rules of E.F.CODD
· It requires High software and hardware requirements.
SQL-Server, Oracle is examples