Good Afternoon .........All...........
I Friends this very important thing which I am sharing with you. Just read about Master Database Restriction.
The operations cannot be performed on the master database in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Adding files or filegroups SQL Server 2005/2008
- Changing collation. The default collation is the server collation SQL Server 2005/2008
- Changing the database owner. master is owned by dbo SQL Server 2005/2008
- Creating a full-text catalog or full-text index SQL Server 2005/2008
- Removing the primary filegroup, primary data file, or log file.
- Renaming the database or primary filegroup.
- We cannot Setting the database to OFFLINE.
- We cannot Setting the database or primary filegroup to READ_ONLY.
- Enabling change data capture.
- Participating in database mirroring.
- Creating triggers on system tables in the database.
- Dropping the database SQL Server 2005/2008
- Dropping the guest user from the database.
I hope this ll help to you .................